Places API allows getting information about amenities and points of interest. The API works via HTTP Get request.
The typical Places API request URL looks like:
- categories - place categories, separated by comma
- filter or bias - location filter or preferred location
- apiKey - your Geoapify key
- conditions - filter conditions, separated by comma
- lang - language for results
- limit - the maximum amount of returned results
- offset - type of the results
- name - filter places by the given name
The response returned contains a GeoJSON FeatureCollection object, where all features have "Point" type and represent a place suggestion. Properties of each feature contain address information, place category and information about available details.